[VHFcontesting] Quadrantids meteor shower skeds on 222

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Quadrantids meteor shower skeds on 222
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:46:20 -0700
I'm looking for 222 MHz WSJT meteor scatter skeds during the shower peak
the morning of Monday the 4th.  Specially interested in working the states
of AR, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, OH or TN.

The shower has a short peak in the early morning, around 0800Z and sked
partners need to be within 1300-1350 miles of DM58xn.  If you're
interested, please email me directly and I'll figure out when the radiant
is best between us.

I run 500W to a 5WL yagi and have been very successful on 222 during
various showers.  I consider M/S conditions on 222 equivalent to 2M.

Jay W9RM
DM58xn CO

Keith J Morehouse
via MotoG