[VHFcontesting] DEMI 432 transverter for sale / trade

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DEMI 432 transverter for sale / trade
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:34:28 -0700
I have a older DEMI 432 transverter for sale.  This is one of the older
generation units in the grey metal box.  I would also consider a trade or
partial trade for a DEMi 1296 MHz transverter.

DEM P/N 432-28  S/N 473
10W version
28 MHz IF

$225 or trade/partial trade for 1296 unit

This unit is set up with common IF & RF connections and has the high drive
option installed (1-10W drive).  It is in excellent condition and functions
well.  I am selling it because I need more power to drive my new
amplifier.  I have already purchased a new 25W unit from DEMI.

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.