[VHFcontesting] VHF Super Conference, April 14-17, 2016, Sterling, VA (W

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Super Conference, April 14-17, 2016, Sterling, VA (Washington DC)
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:56:23 -0500
From: "M.Casey" <map@mapinternet.com>

Hello VHF-UHF-Microwave Weak Signal Enthusiasts:

The First Ever, VHF SUPER Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn
Washington-Dulles International Airport, Sterling, VA, April 14-17, 2016.
If there ever was One VHF Conference to go to ?This Is IT!

The Southeastern VHF Society (SVHFS), North East Weak Signal Group (NEWS)
and Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club (Pack Rats) have come together to sponsor this
VHF ?Super Conference?. It is being hosted by the Grid Pirates Contest Group
(K8GP) and Directive Systems and Engineering.

For further information and to register for the conference go to

vhfsuperconference.com.

This is a rare opportunity to meet with and hear
from some of the top operators and technical minds in VHF Amateur Radio
today all in one location. Don't miss it!

Thursday, April 14:
10am-6pm Guided Bus Tour (3 hrs) of Washington DC, and afternoon stop at
Smithsonian Area Museums
(Note: this tour is filling up fast)
7pm-Hospitality Suite & Swap

Friday, April 15:
8am-5pm Presentations, Vendors, Lunch with Speaker, Auctions
9am-4pm Washington DC Bus Transportation to Smithsonian/US Capitol/National
Mall/Botanic Gardens area
7pm-Hospitality Suite & Swap

Saturday, April 16
8am-5pm Presentations, Vendors, Lunch with Speaker, Auctions
7pm-Banquet, Speaker, Awards, Door prizes

Sunday, April 17
8am-11am Swap & Vendors

Special $89+tax Hotel rate includes breakfast on Friday & Saturday. The $89
rate is available from Tuesday, April 12 through Tuesday, April 19
Must confirm on-line or telephone reservations for ?VHF Super Conference?
using group code ?E06? to get the discounted rate + Fri/Sat Breakfast.

Please Register a soon as possible. Over 100 registered so far!  Our limited
amount of Rooms are selling very fast. We have received a Super response
for this SUPER Conference!!

Because we keep filling up the room nights we have guaranteed/reserved,
the hotel may tell you there are no more rooms available at the conference
rate.  If that should happen, please email margie@directivesystems.com
and we will get the issue rectified.

Registration includes Lunch and all day beverages for Friday and Saturday!

Register before March 15 and save up to $30 each person, on Registration,
Banquet, and DC bus transportation total!

This is a beautiful time to visit the Washington, DC area with Warm Spring
Weather and Cherry Blossoms!

Free Hotel shuttle to and from Dulles Airport & the Udvar-Hazy Air & Space
Museum available daily.

Mark, K1MAP

Contacts for the VHF SUPER Conference:
SVHFS: N2CEI, W8ZN, K4MEP