Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Transverter PCB kit info needed.

To: "aa9il@sbcglobal.net" <aa9il@sbcglobal.net>, Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 Transverter PCB kit info needed.
From: Tim Marek via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 22:58:46 +0000 (UTC)
Now that you all have said it the call sounds very familiar.

Currently as I hit the late 50s my memory isn't as reliable as it once was,
sighs.
Getting older isn't for the faint of heart!

Thanks guys!

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk
 Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler…Albert Einstein