[VHFcontesting] FS: (book) Amateur Radio Astronomy

To: VHF Weak Signal <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contesters <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, RMVHF+ <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, 6M Reflector <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: (book) Amateur Radio Astronomy
From: Jonesy W3DHJ via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:01:36 -0600 (MDT)
Long story short:  I volunteer at a non-profit used book store.
All our stock is donated.
Today I found this on my unsorted science work shelf:

        Amateur Radio Astronomy
        RSGB
        2nd ed. 2011
        John Fielding ZS5JS
        ISBN 978-19050-8667-2
        in like new (indeed, unread) condition

It's $19 and up, not including shipping, at Amazon.
Since it's not likely we could sell this in our bookstore,
I'm offering it for $18.00 ppd media class in the ConUS.

Reply privately, please.  Don't clutter up the reflector(s).

If you know another place on the interweb where this book
might be more eagerly "lusted after", let me know.

Thank you, 73
Jonesy W3DHJ
--
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | http://W3DHJ.net/