[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - VHF/UHF/weak signal - next to last call

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner - VHF/UHF/weak signal - next to last call
From: whensley11@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 10:34:50 +0000 (UTC)
When? Friday, May 20.

Fellow Hams!

Next to-the-last call for interest in a dinner for those in the VHF/UHF/weak
signal community.

Last year 30+ attended. Right now interest is at half the number needed to make
this happen (55-60 attendees needed).

We have access to facilities at the Double Tree Suites, Miamisburg, OH. Exit 44
off I-75. (Address is 300 Prestige Plaza Drive, Miamisburg).

LET ME KNOW THIS WEEK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

For a cash bar, buffet for food, and our own place (not shared, no bar noise),
are you willing to attend Friday, May 20? Cash bar could open at 6 or 6:30 with
dinner at 7 PM. Suggested was a 2-entrée meat for $28.95. Price of the buffet
to be determined on what you would like to have.

Please drop me an email ASAP!

Please spread the word! I’ll get this to a couple of other reflectors. If you
re-post, please copy-and-paste in its entirety.

These facilities are NEW! We have the opportunity to get our foot in the door,
and grow this event. We’ll need more than 50 to make this happen.

73,

Kim – WG8S
whensley11@comcast.net