Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Microwave (902 MHz & up) SPRINT To Be Held Mor

To: VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Microwave (902 MHz & up) SPRINT To Be Held Morning Of Sat., 07 May
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 11:16:07 -0500
Note that this contest has been extended an extra hour. In the past it went
to 1 pm local time.

I'll be active from a hilltop in EN50rl with all bands 902 MHz through 24
GHz SSB/CW. Hopefully I'll make a few QSO's! The closest stations to me
will probably be about 100 miles away.

73, Zack W9SZ

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:55 AM, peter h via VHF <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
wrote:

> The  Microwave (902 MHz (33cm) & 23 cm and up) Spring SPRINT will be held
> on Saturday Morning, 07 May 2016.
>

> I hope that you are able to get on!!.  Most activity will be between 8AM -
> 10AM although the SPRINT runs until 2PM PDT.
>

> Here is the  link for the Sprint 2016 SPRINTS!: >>>>
> https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2016-information<<<<
>

> If you participate in the SPRINT, please post your results at:  >>>>
> http://www.3830scores.com/currecscores.php?arg=3rfyypzHggcmx<<<<
>
> I hope to do limited 33 cm FM operations on Saturday morning, on a not to
> interfere basis with a very large public service communications support
> project for the annual "Cruisin' The Conejo" bicycle event. I plan to have
> my ALINCO DJ-G29 (222/903 MHz) handheld and small yagi with me at all
> times. I MIGHT be in DM04ne, or similar, or possibly on one or more hill
> tops?????? (This depends upon my tasking by the communications project
> manager!!)
>
> I request that others with suitable equipment have it with them on
> Saturday morning!!!
>
> Note that 6 digit grid locators are required for this SPRINT.  An easy way
> to determine your 6 digit grid locator is to use "Ham Square" which is an
> app from "KramStuff".
>
> Any other questions??? Send me an e-mail.
>
> bt73Pete, N6ZE

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>