Re: [VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736

To: VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 19:06:57 -0400
To the helpful ham whose email I lost--the computer rebooted while reading your
message--thanks for the tip. I was able to remove the front panel--but now
getting the old power switch out seems to be a trick too as the spacing between
the front and next metal panel is minimal and I don't see how to remove the
metallic push-button from the switch. Hoping you can assist again. TNX  Rick,
K1DS