Re: [VHFcontesting] IC910H Power Output Question

To: "'MERLE COX '" <w7yoz@centurylink.net>, "'vhfcontesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] IC910H Power Output Question
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 07:02:34 -0500
Hi Merle,

    Good to see your units numbers coming up.  My 910H makes spec but like the
others it is sensitive to supply voltage.  Are you using the Icom supply or
another?  I also have my supply adjusted to 15V with a remote sensing wire at
the radio.  Lastly, you might play with the coax lengths to your load.  These
units have little head room in their designs which make them sensitive to even
a little SWR and at the some phase angles they will not make power.

73's  Mike  K9MK/5