[VHFcontesting] Heliax connectors at Dayton....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Heliax connectors at Dayton....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 20:36:52 -0500
Hello all....I am driving to Dayton next week, so I have the room(and the weight allowance) to bring some of my stash of Heliax connectors with me. Here is what I have....

1)N Male for FSJ4-50B 1/2" Superflex Heliax.....$5 each
2)N Female for LDF4-50A standard 1/2" Heliax....$5 each
3)N Male for LDF5-50A 7/8" Heliax....$10 each

I have loads of 1) and 2) but only a few of 3). All connectors are new in the baggie with all O rings, instructions, a small tube of silicone grease, and a nifty heat shrink boot for sealing the water out. All were made by RFS or dbProducts. You will not be unhappy with these connectors. As an aside, they are MUCH easier to put on than the Andrew ones. All are "captive center pin", so there is no soldering on the center pin. This makes them very easy to remove and reuse if that occasion should arise.

IF you want some of these, please contact me off the reflector. I will be leaving for Dayton early on Tuesday morning, the 17th, so don't wait to let me know if you want some of these excellent connectors.

I am hoping to see some of my friends at Dayton, so until then....

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 at the home shack....