[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R Plans for June contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R Plans for June contest
From: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 12:56:03 +0000
Hello all. I will be active in FN23, 22, 13, 02, 12, and 03 next weekend. I am
going to try my best to start in new locations at the times shown below to
minimize conflict with other rovers in the area (a great problem to have!). All
other times and locations will be somewhat variable and subject to activity. I
will announce when I arrive in a new location on the ON4KST chat room.

Saturday (Time in UTC)

1800 FN23av
0000 FN13gb

Sunday

1200 FN02wv
1730 FN03wa

I will be active on 50-3456 MHz as well as 10G and Laser. 100W on lower 4
bands, 8-10W on 902/1296 and 1-3W on other microwave bands. Dedicated FM with
verticals on 50-1296 as well for local activity and while in motion. I send and
copy CW at 13 wpm. If you are setup at 20wpm and its a pain for you to slow
down your character speed, please double your character spacing to allow my
brain time to catch up.

Good luck and have fun.

Jarred - KF2MR/R