[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 7000 HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio

To: VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, 50mhz <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, 6meter@yahoogroups.com, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 7000 HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 09:03:56 -0500
I have for sale an Icom 7000 HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio in very good
condition. The case looks really good with no big scratches or anything
like that on it.  It is putting out full power on all bands, and works
fine.  This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m,
and 35 watts on 70cm.

It has IF-DSP so no optional filters are needed.  It has a built in TCXO
for frequency stability, built in CW memory keyer, built in voice keyer,
built in voice synthesizer, and built in SWR meter.  This rig is loaded
with no other options to add to it.

The only "issue" with it is that the faceplate clip that holds it to the
body is broken.  Not a problem if you are going to use it with the
separation kit (not included) or you can order the new clip from Icom.

It comes with a power cord terminated in Anderson power poles, and the hand
mic.  I am asking $740 shipped in the US.  I can take paypal/check/MO.  Buy
today with paypal and I will ship it tomorrow so you can have it in time
for the June VHF contest next weekend.

73 John AF5CC