[VHFcontesting] VE7AFZ/R visit to CO80, CN89 and CN99 during the June VH

To: PNWVHFS <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE7AFZ/R visit to CO80, CN89 and CN99 during the June VHF contest
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 10:54:48 -0700
Hi.   My main focus during this contest will be visiting CO80 on Saturday.

Expect to be setup in CO80 from the contest start until approx 7pm pst or so.
I am planning on operating from the same site in CO80 I visited during the sept
contest last year and during the 50 MHz sprint this year.

Expect to make brief visits to CN89 and CN99 on Sunday morning and early
afternoon.

In CO80 will be setup for 50 thru 1296 with SSB, CW and FM on all bands except
902 MHz which is FM only.

If time permits I may try some fsk441 on 50 MHz.

All the best
Mark S
VE7AFZ

Sent from my iPhone