[VHFcontesting] VE3WCC QRV in June contest from FN15xg

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3WCC QRV in June contest from FN15xg
From: Glenn MacDonell <glennmacd@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:39:27 -0400
The West Carleton Amateur Radio Club of Ottawa will again operate VE3WCC - our
third year at FN15xg after 6 years at FN04xa.
We will run 1kw on 2m, 500w on 6m and 70cm, about 300w on 222MHz and 1296 MHz
and at lower power all bands from 2304MHz through 24GHz. More info at
http://www.wcarc.on.ca/june_vhf_contest_2016.html.
We will monitor ON4KST chat - look for posts from VE3WCC - and gladly set up
scheds with base stations and rovers who will be within range - please send
requests to ve3xra@rac.ca.

73
Glenn VE3XRA for VE3WCC