[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in June VHF contest

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in June VHF contest
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:35:36 -0600
N5SJ and I will be roving in the June contest under my call. Here is my
schedule. Please print it out and keep it next to your rig. We should be posted
by APRS through RoverStatus, I am still figuring out how that works with my
iPhone though. We will have spotty cellphone coverage for much of the area
though.

Time            Grid     time leave

Saturday June 11

1800Z           DM55om    1830Z

in motion to

1915Z           DM56PB    2015Z

in motion to

2120Z           DM57OA

Continue in motion to

2300Z           DM57HX    0000Z (Sunday June 12)

in motion to DM58

0015Z

Continue in motion to

0115Z           DM58DS  0215Z

In motion to

0300Z           DM48WX  Overnight in Green River, UT

Sunday June 12

Leave Green River UT

1300Z           DM48WX

in motion to

1400Z           DM49UC  1500Z

in motion to

1530Z           DM48

In motion to

1730Z           DM47XO  1830Z

in motion to

2045Z           DM46xs  2145Z

in motion to

2345Z           DM45QU  0045Z

in motion to

0145Z           DM44

In motion to

0230Z           DM55

continue in motion to end of contest

0300Z

This is almost all new territory for me, so the times are pretty much WAGs. I
will try to hit the transitions though. If 6M is open, all bets are off. I have
put the grid 6 indicators to help pointing the beams.

I will have all bands from 6M to 1296MHz.

N5SJ will be going with me, so we should be on the air almost the whole time,
except when we are sleeping.

Here is hoping that 6M will be open. Listen for the weak ones. - Duffey KK6MC
--
KK6MC
James Duffey