Re: [VHFcontesting] Why so few New England rovers?

To: Brian Arsenault <bgaphoto@gmail.com>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Why so few New England rovers?
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:32:18 +0000
Hi Brian,

I also recently joined NEWS. Their list is another good source of info.

One of my drives to go roving is that the higher bands are useless at my
house without a serious tower. I'm looking at 1296 gear now, 10ghz would be
cool but I'm not yet there. I've got 2 and 6, and if I'm traveling with a
club member I would have 432 and then FM 222.

I'll have to get back in touch if /when I start building up the rover gear.
It might be nice to travel together.

Sean