[VHFcontesting] 6Y Jamaica Update

To: fourlanders@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, wsvhf@qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6Y Jamaica Update
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:23:04 -0500
Things have really taken off here today.  We woke up this morning to a 6 meter
opening to Europe that is still going on.  By the way, we are now on 106.6
because of QRM!  We will stay on that frequency going forward.  100+ contacts
on 6 now.  We will swing the beam to NA later in the day.

The moon just set here.  2M EME was great all night.  68 more contacts in the
log.

HF (17 and 30 meters) has 388 in the log.

Another update tomorrow.

73
Jim, 6Y4KX aka W4KXY

Sent from my iPad