[VHFcontesting] 10ghz amp

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 10ghz amp
From: "Steve \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 17:35:08 -0400
Tnx guys I will try and contact all of them. Of course I have heard of Kuhne
and all good. Terry I think Henry K1TJ has a contact for DL2AM. Buddy, I like
the Kirk Fischer site easy to view in English.

Fred, Might be a bit tough putting TWT up 72' on tower and might not have much
power left when at shack. hihi

Herb, I did not know Steve made 10ghz hi power amps. I just looked on the site.
I have his 3w xverter right at a 2' dish and measured over 2w but the HP power
meter and load only goes to 4ghz so not accurate which it is a 3ghz. Maybe I am
wasting my $$ with what I have. $$/Q is something we can not justify or can we.

Looks like I have my homework if I want it by Sept.

73's
Steve