[VHFcontesting] For Sale: 903/33cm Transverter with power amps, supplies

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale: 903/33cm Transverter with power amps, supplies & antenna
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 09:50:46 -0500
Greetings to the group,
I have for sale my old 33 cm transverter with power amps and supplies.
The transverter is built from the old KK7B design using PCB hairpin filters
and parts from DEMI. I purchased the boards & components from DEMI years
ago, built the system up & used it successfully in several VHF+ contests.
Included in the package:
KK7B designed transverter enclosed in aluminum chassis, configured for
split Rx & Tx I.F.
4 step sequencer
Erricson solid state linear amplifier, 60 watts output
one spare Erricson amplifier (same as above)
24VDC power supply for linear
DEMI 33cm pre-amp
antenna switch
33 element looper Yagi from DEMI/Directive Systems; some element re-shaping
is required but otherwise is fully functional
$400 for the above, can deliver to Huntsville Hamfest. Offers considered.
Please contact me directly as I don't troll through all the messages on the
list regularly.
I haven't powered up this system in years but will do so prior to the sale
to insure proper operation. Photos available.

The system requires a 2m I.F. radio for operation; not included in the
deal. I have an old Icom IC-202A that could be negotiated into the deal.