[VHFcontesting] FN46 Sept 10

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FN46 Sept 10
From: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon@hotmail.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:03:10 +0000
We are a couple of ham that will go to Mt-Radar next saturday, 2 for a SOTA
activation and 2 Rover for the VHF contest, for me, it's my first VHF activity,
I will use my simple 20m-6m wire dipôle for 6m SSB and FM, and a home made
"mesure tape" yagi for 2m SSB plus a single magmount for 2m FM... and a simple
462Mhz J-Pole that Ill try to use on 70cm...
Rig is a IC-706MKIIG, If condition permit, when going back to Montreal, I will
try to activate FN45, FN36 & FN35

The exact location is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=46.33,-71.153&spn=0.3,0.3&q=46.33,-71.153&hl=fr

Nicolas