[VHFcontesting] K1SIG/R plan change

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1SIG/R plan change
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 14:48:57 +0000
We've got some bad weather up here, thunderstorms passing through the area.
Our FN43 site is expecting lightning until 4pm, and the road closes at 5.

We've returned to hogback VT fn32ou for a while, and will hopefully pick up
an fn42 or FN43 activation this afternoon.

We are waiting out the last part of the storm here and will be QRV in an
hour hopefully. The plan is to try and beam North to try and get some grids
in that direction. We'll also continue to look South at times.

Hope to see you on the bands and get some new mults. Good luck!

Sean WA1TE