Re: [VHFcontesting] W3KM VHF Logger

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W3KM VHF Logger
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:32:35 -0600
I do like that logging program. Thanks for doing it, Dave W3KM.

73, Bob K0NR

On 9/23/2016 9:17 AM, Steve (K1IIG) wrote:
I spoke with Dave, W3KM and asked why he does not do kilometer calculations on
10ghz in his VHF Logger program. He explained that he does it in the Gen log
which unfortunately the display does not fill the screen. He can not perform
the fix for this due to a coding issue of some kind, not sure what it is.
Within 24 hours he rewrote the logger and  incorporated 10ghz and up giving us
a choice of KM or Miles. If this is of interest, download the VHF Logger
version 3.54. There are going to be more improvements coming according to Dave.
NOW THAT IS RESPONSIVE.

Tnx Dave,
73's
Steve