[VHFcontesting] DM78 Pikes Peak

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DM78 Pikes Peak
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:39:19 -0500
We're going out to Colorado Springs to see our daughter and son-n-law
for thanksgiving. They both have to work on Tuesday so I'm on my own.

I'm thinking about running up to Pikes Peak on Tuesday 22Nov16 and
maybe doing 50/144. All I will have is my FT-991 and KB6KQ loops.  I
know that this is probably not a highly sought after grid but thinking
about doing some operating from the summit.

I will probably head up about 0900 MT and be set up by around 1000 MT
and be around 50.125 & 144.200.  I plan on staying through about
1400-1500.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com