Re: [VHFcontesting] Setting up new station

To: <waisean@gmail.com>, <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <nosigma@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Setting up new station
From: Duane - N9DG via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:19:13 +0000 (UTC)
Better think the 45 degree polarization thing through a bit more. It only works
good if you are the only one doing it. If everyone else is also turned 45
degrees in the same direction as you are, and they are then pointed towards
you, you will then discover that the 45 degree polarization idea has a major
flaw.

Duane
N9DG

On Mon, 11/14/16, John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>