[Yaesu] Yaesu FT891 Experiences?

To: yaesu reflector <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, yaesu@contesting.com, 50mhz <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, 6meter@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT891 Experiences?
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:42:50 -0600
Does anyone on the list own a Yaesu FT891 or had a chance to use one for a
while?  They have come down to a nice price, and I am thinking of getting
one.  I am wondering if the receiver is quiet on it, and does the NB and
noise reduction help with line noise and other RFI crud you get living in
the city.  Also, is the receiver pretty good dynamic range wise?  I am
hoping the 3khz roofing filter really makes a difference.

73 John AF5CC