Re: [VHFcontesting] Cabrillo Logs

To: beamar@aol.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Cabrillo Logs
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 15:42:14 -0500
Mine took a coue hours to go through.  I never got a "receipt" back from arrl
(i did from bh4.net) but it did show up as a suitted log, albeit without a
claimed score but none of the other 300 or so listed showed a claimed score
either.

I suggest submitting again and if nothing happens in a couple hrs call the
contest branch for assistance.  I hand log and used the bh4.net  web app.   I
tried to submit via the arrl web app initially and could never get it to go
through due to errors I could not decipher.

John

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, January 30, 2017 winger55552001 via VHFcontesting