[VHFcontesting] The VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Dayton HamventionT

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Dayton HamventionT
From: "Tony Emanuele" <temanuele@ebulent.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:58:23 -0500
The VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Dayton HamventionT is scheduled for
Saturday May 20th 2017 from 3:15 to 5 PM in room 4 (seats 200 +.)

I am looking for 4 or 5 presentations over a wide range of VHF/UHF/Microwave
topics that may attract newcomers to the forum and to our favorite part of
the spectrum as well as inform and enlighten the usual suspects.  15 minutes
may seem a bit brief but as demonstrated in the past a well-organized
PowerPoint presentation can be very effective despite the time constraint.
If you have not presented in the past please consider doing so.

All that can be offered in the way of fame and fortune is that your name,
callsign and the title of your presentation will be listed in the official
Hamvention program and speakers are issued a speaker badge which will not
only impress your friends and neighbors but permit complementary entry to
the Hamvention.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me OFF-LIST  at
WA8RJF@arrl.net or temanuele@ebulent.com.

73,

Tony K8ZR

(ex-WA8RJF)