Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: W0PW SK

To: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: W0PW SK
From: Harry Blakeman <aspengold4@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 13:33:24 -0600
Don will be missed. I use to work him often in the 70's when he was W0EYE
and lived west of Boulder. I still have the NBS publications in a box out
in the shed.

Also, WD0HAM (his original issued call), Stu Nadler, passed away last week.
Stu was President of the Steamboat Springs Amateur Radio Club.

73, Harry, W0BL