Re: [VHFcontesting] 2017 VHF and up Spring Sprints Announcement

To: Vhfrover <vhfrover@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2017 VHF and up Spring Sprints Announcement
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:00:29 -0700
Hi I have found FM on 223.5 and 446.0 to be reasonably productive during the
sprints.   I seem to recall picking up another grid by using FM in one of the
recent Sprints.   I should also put a bit more effort into FM on 2M during the
2M Sprint.

That being said I do agree that the main focus is on SSB / CW.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ