[VHFcontesting] OT - 20+ years of QST

To: A VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] OT - 20+ years of QST
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 18:25:28 -0500
I'm down sizing a number of things and books & magazines are some of
them. I have 20+ years of near prestine QST's.  With the new digital
age I was wondering if there is even any "market" for these ... or ...
in the event of no real market value ... any college / university
stations that may take them?  I'm not in a rush to get of them ...
just looking at options ane what might you do with them?

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

STX ASEC - Training