Re: [VHFcontesting] grid + topo map for rovers

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>, Jonesy W3DHJ <W3DHJ@jonz.net>, Pete K0BAK <rxr978-vhf@yahoo.com>, VHF Rovers <rover@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] grid + topo map for rovers
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 07:38:46 -0600
For some contests, I've been doing a combination SOTA activation plus VHF contest operation. This is mostly when I don't have all weekend to seriously contest, it makes for a fun outing.
Single Op Portable for the contest and a normal SOTA activation.

Examples here:
http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2017/01/25/2017-mt-herman-winter-activation/

http://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/2016/01/31/janvhfplussota/

73, Bob K0NR