Re: [VHFcontesting] Maidenhead grid locating for Rovers, now GPS time sy

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <k8tb@bosscher.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Maidenhead grid locating for Rovers, now GPS time sync...
From: Duane - N9DG via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 00:23:24 +0000 (UTC)
I found the solution described here works well, a little fiddly to set up, but
not too bad. It has been fiddle free since. I used the USB GPS device exactly
as described in the write up. Have it working for months now on a isolated from
the Internet "radio" / SDR Windows 7 computer. Holds the time to well within 1
second.

http://morsetutor.com/2014/10/jt65jt9-workstation-gps-time-sync/

Duane