[VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Contest results 2000 to 2004

To: <vhfcontesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Contest results 2000 to 2004
From: "Steve Bolia" <sbolia@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 20:55:00 -0400
I'm looking for the printed results for 2000 - 2004 to update the CQ VHF
Scores database on the CQ VHF website.  Magazines would be great or good
scans of the results.  I will return the magazines.

If you've not looked at the CQ VHF website recently check it out.  Thanks to
K5ZD it has been updated much like the other CQ contest websites.  You can
now search the scores database (from 2005 - 2016) as well as the records and
download and print your own certificates.

We've added another plaque for this year.  W5PR is sponsoring a plaque for
USA 2 Meters.

Steve, N8BJQ

http://www.cqww-vhf.com/