[VHFcontesting] Any other rovers planning on running MSK144 in the June

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Any other rovers planning on running MSK144 in the June contest ?
From: Mark Spencer <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 16:32:27 -0700
I've been working thru how I am going to use WSJT-x to send the required
exchanges with a /R suffix.   I wouldn't mind exchanging a few ideas (off list
) with other rovers who are planning on doing this (or have already done so.)

I think I have this more or less figured out but I'm not entirely happy with
the process I have come up with.

73

Mark S

VE7AFZ