[VHFcontesting] C6ATA in ARRL June VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "flwss@flwss.net Reflector" <flwss@flwss.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] C6ATA in ARRL June VHF Contest
From: Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:02:01 -0400
The Bahamas will be active on 50, 144, 222, 432 and 1296 from Jun 7-15, and
C6ATA will be used in the June VHF contest. We believe this will be the
first time 222 has been activated, while only ten 23cm EME QSOs have been
made by C6ARI.  Our focus will be on terrestrial propagation.  There will
be activity before and after the contest.  QSL C6ACC via K8CC, C6ALY via
K6KLY, C6AMG via WB4OMG and C6ATA via NN7AZ or LOTW.

2m will run MSK144 often, and we hope to have 6m QRV on JT65/MSK144.  The
operation will be in grid square FL15wc, but watch out for some rover
operation in rare FL14 - we may just head down for a bit.

C6ATA 6m QSOs and possibly some HF will be recorded and accessible via the
callsign lookup at https://www.qrz.com/db/C6ATA.

Let's hope for great propagation!  73, Kenny K2KW - C6ATA