Re: [VHFcontesting] Testing 220 beacon...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Testing 220 beacon...
From: Patrick Thomas <p-thomas@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 22:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to those who helped provide signal reports last night - including a
couple "nothing heard" reports.  The longest distance confirmation was from
K8TQK (EM89je), about 225 miles south, who even let me listen in.  A pleasant
surprise!

A couple folks wondered if I'd have the beacon active during the contest; since
it seems to be behaving, I will give it a try.  Again, it's in EN82hk at
222.058 (+/-).  Reports again welcome at your convenience after the contest.

73 to all, and hope you're enjoying yet ANOTHER great opening on 6m... hearing
all kinds of stuff from MT and OR tonight.

Patrick
KB8DGC