[VHFcontesting] FN55 (and wanted item)

To: VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FN55 (and wanted item)
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:16:03 -0400
I will be around during the contest, as usual taking advantage of an opportunity to make some otherwise unavailable QSOs, emphasis on 2m. Calling CQ is worse than useless up here (except in January to heat the shack!) so I will be doing S&P.

VHF contesting related shameless request: In a preliminary but critical step toward adding bands (222/432/1296) I am looking for two guy brackets for Rohn 25G with or without torque bars. If you have any laying around, please drop me a line with condition and asking price.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf
50:   1.5 kW, 7el at 105'
144:  1.5 kW, 13el at 110'