[VHFcontesting] QRV for the 222 distance contest from CN89mg

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QRV for the 222 distance contest from CN89mg
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:48:10 -0700
Hi:

I will be running from my home station in CN89mg.   Main effort will be on 222
and 432 SSB (and if needed will put my modest CW skills to the test.)  Will
also have have a minimal capability on 927.5 FM and 1296 SSB / FM with a small
vertically polarized beam aimed towards the PNW.   I'll listen to 223.5 and
446.0 with HT's as well for any local stations who only have FM.

I will make a major push on 222 and 432 on Sunday am from approx 14:00 UTC
onwards when propagation is often quite good.   Will be beaming into the PNW /
Portland areas.

I will also be on the air at the start of the contest and intermittently on
Saturday afternoon and evening.

Good luck all.

Mark Spencer

VE7AFZ