[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R in September VHF Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R in September VHF Contest
From: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 15:45:01 +0000
I plan to be active in the September contest on 50-3456 MHz. I have 5G and 10G
available over known good paths, but I generally will not be setting up for
these bands. Paths identified for each location are those with good chances of
contacts above 432. "Assistance" in a single person rover tends to become
overwhelming, but I will try my best to keep my cell phone within sight and
login to ON4KST when Calling CQ and S&P is no longer productive.

Saturday

1800-2000           FN12hq                (paths North, East, South-East)
2130-2230           FN13gb (S)          (paths South, South-West)
2300-0200           FN13gb (N)          (paths North, North-West)

Sunday

1245-1345           FN02wv               (paths North-East, East, South)
1415-1630           FN02vu                (paths West, North, North-East)
1900-2130           FN03wa               (paths North-East, East, South-East)

Sunday evening left flexible, but I will not be going to any new 4-digit grids.