[VHFcontesting] K5ND Rover Ops in ARRL September VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K5ND Rover Ops in ARRL September VHF Contest
From: James Wilson <jbwilson@me.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:08:29 -0500
I’ll be operating as a limited rover in the September Contest using an IC-910H
into yagi’s for 2m and 70cm. I’ll be surrounding the Dallas-Fort Worth area
with good coverage into Austin and hopefully Oklahoma and Arkansas. I’ll be
hitting grids EM22, EM12, EM23, EM13 on Saturday and EM03, EM02, EM01, EM11,
and EM12 on Sunday.

You can learn more about my exact route at
https://www.k5nd.net/2017/09/arrl-september-vhf-2017-rover-route/
<https://www.k5nd.net/2017/09/arrl-september-vhf-2017-rover-route/>

I’ll post my arrival times at each grid on Twitter @k5nd and you can text me at
682-217-4030.