[VHFcontesting] ARRL Sep VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhfqrp <vhfqrp@yahoogroups.com>, VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Sep VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:58:28 -0500
ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: W9SZ
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Single Op Port QRP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 8

     2:  13     10
  222:  11     10
  432:  11      8
  903:   3      3
  1.2:   4      4
  2.3:   3      3
  3.4:   4      4
  5.7:   2      2
  10G:   3      3
 -------------------
Total:  54     47  Total Score = 5,922

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments: Fun contest. The weather was perfect, no wind, everything
worked well except for a couple minor problems with connectors. Some
of my microwave SMA connectors are starting to get worn out. I was
only active on Sunday for about 8 hours. Conditions could've been
better but the recent solar flares were acting up. Great to have some
people to work on the microwave bands!