Re: [VHFcontesting] The digital modes and the Sept contest

To: winger55552001 <winger55552001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The digital modes and the Sept contest
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:32:54 -0700
I don't believe I have ever used WSJT-x with my FT736.   I have however used
the same interface hardware with WSJT-x and another radio and I don't recall
any issues.

In this scheme, WSJT-x just sees a serial port that it uses for PTT along with
sending and receiving audio via sound card built into a laptop.

Most of the time for WSJT-x I just use the USB interface on another radio for
MF, HF and 50 MHz.

All the best

Mark S
VE7AFZ