[VHFcontesting] K1DY, 222 SPRINT

To: 'Pack Rats Reflector' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY, 222 SPRINT
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:36:09 +0000
Hi All, I thought activity was pretty good last night. I managed to hang in
there until about 9:15. Conditions were fair with stations in and out with QSB.
Managed 15 QSO's in 11 grids. Best DX WB2RVX in FM29 at 720km; KA2LIM, FN12, at
678km; and N2NT, FN20, at 665km. I did hear VE3DS pretty well briefly at 813km
in FN03, but no QSO. Only neighboring grid worked was FN44 and nothing to the
north or east of here. Running 60 watts here and, before people ask, yes, I AM
planning on more power.. still not doin' that bad everything considered! I'll
be on in a week for 432. Thanks to all who got on and to the sponsors!

Bill, K1DY, FN54JQ Maine