Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW uploads from wsjt-x adi files

To: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW uploads from wsjt-x adi files
From: K7XC Tim Marek <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:49:17 +0000
Nope, that remains the standard as LOTW wasn't designed to easily implement
Multi Grid VHF Operations.

I wish I knew code to implement an automatic parser that would separate all
the Grids automatically then submit them for each separately.

In this day of lightning fast super computers on everyone's desk it remains
a mystery why such laborious manual tasks still exist when submitting a log
to LOTW.

Then again it was created with an HF bias with VHF added as an
afterthought.

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk

(PS: My log contains 6M operations from over 127 different grids and I have
yet to manually sort all that out and submit it, so don't feel bad)