Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meters (Herb Krumich)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meters (Herb Krumich)
From: Aa4zz via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:24:09 -0500
As I recall the 2x8874 Henry Tempo 6N2 was dropped when it did not meet revised
FCC regulations on out of band emissions.
The similar single band Henry amps such as the 2002 met these requirements and
continued to be offered.
I had a 2x8874 Henry 2002. I liked it better then the 3cx800 2002A which came
later and I replaced it with.
73 Paul AA4ZZ