[VHFcontesting] digital testing

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] digital testing
From: "Paul Rollinson" <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:42:42 -0500
Good morning all,

I started prepping the station for the upcoming contest a couple weeks ago.

We should have all antennas up and plumbed to the station (6-432) by Sunday
morning (1/14)

Can anyone local get on and run me through the bands, CW or SSB and digital?
Preferably someone with a GPS locked freq so I can reference the offset on
my rigs.

Digital is playing a larger part in these events and I want to be digital
ready on at least 2 & 6, maybe 432. 222 floats too much and would be
unreliable.

Please reply direct. I will update when the station is 100%.

73

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU76IG