[VHFcontesting] KM4KMU FM Only: FN00rg (ssb capable)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KM4KMU FM Only: FN00rg (ssb capable)
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:13:45 -0500
Sugar Grove just took too long, Green Bank said OK but SG just can't decide..
So rather than Reddish Knob in FM08 I will be working from Blue Knob Ski resort
FN00rg.  This will be great.  No camping, a nice warm bed.  No emergency gear,
no eating manifold burritos off the motor and 20+ grids in 2m FM range (beam to
omni).

My Optimism runneth amok.  Beam to Beam Columbus to NYC and Rochester to
Richmond. Mr. Murphy plrase stay away. My the propagation gods smile.

More specifics later.

73
John Young
KM4KMU

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, January 12, 2018 Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting