[VHFcontesting] WA8WZG/R JAN VHF CONTEST PLANS

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WA8WZG/R JAN VHF CONTEST PLANS
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 09:47:18 -0700
To all VHF contest junkies...I will be QRV on 6, 2, 222 ,432 and 1296, SSB, CW AND FM all bands,,, I will be starting in DM 43,,,,Saturday aT 2300, and work my way north to DM 33 about 2300 and then on to DM 34 by Sunday 0100.. 6 PM local AZ time Saturday .... I will be in DM 34 for the evening and will switch to DIGITAL modes for the night when activity drops. I will be on FT 8 AND MSK 144, on 6 and 2 meters, 100 watts with 3 ele on 6 and 7 ele on 2, at a location about 3500 feet ASL.and will be looking north on the top of hour and then rotate clockwise 90 degrees every 15 min, back to north at top of hour. .. Sunday morning I will start at the 4 corner convergence of DM 33, DM 32, DM 42, and DM 43 at 1400 , 7 am local AZ time. I will stay in this area until at least 1800 , then head north thru DM42, DM 43, Dm 33, then to DM 34 by 0000 Monday , 5 pm Sunday local AZ time. I will be in Dm 34 for the duration of the contest listening on regular modes and digital modes on 6 and 2 meters. I will have ARPS activated , to locate me, and my CELL number for any skeds, 419-370-8802. hope to work many of you ,
CU on the bands!!
Tom
WA8WZG/R