[VHFcontesting] VE2NCG in January VHF Portable

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE2NCG in January VHF Portable
From: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon@hotmail.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 01:20:15 +0000
Well, second time operating portable (my new niche) went up to 826pts from 324
in September. Of course, juste before the contest, the dual band horizontal
yagi get blow away by the winds just before putting it on the mast and fell on
the connector... after taping the connector and mounting up the antenna, no
signal no nothing.... so my contest was done with a tri-band V/U vertical and
the 6m mag mount so lots of sked missed, sorry guys, special thanks to W1GHZ
for the 4 bands and the multiplier and all the others!

pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/Nm64s

Nicolas

VE2NCG