Re: [VHFcontesting] Education

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Education
From: Tom <k8tb@bosscher.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 12:04:21 -0500
Could/would someone type up a clear explanation of this for FT8/other modees, along with who calls first/east/west, in 3 paragraphs. I'm on a zillion radio clubs email lists, and i would push that to them, and post it on the Michigan VHF-UHF website.

Tom K8TB

I don't care how the HFers operate when they are on HF.  I care a lot
about how they operate when they are on the VHF bands. ...

I believe that with some education, the newer ops will learn what is
acceptable and what is not.  Apparently, it is going to take some time.